OLON is an Italian multinational company that operates internationally in the development, manufacturing and distribution of API.
We are experiencing a moment of exciting and ambitious growth to be increasingly managerial, international, digital and sustainable. For this reason, we need someone who is passionate, proactive, a true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
OLON is currently seeking an Industrial Controller that acts as a true Business partner . The candidate will become part of a dynamic team and will have the opportunity to integrate into a multinational environment.
The Industrial Controller / Finance BP will be responsible for:
- Reliable Partner for the BIOTECH Business Unit, providing financial insights for strategy definition and deployment, granting support for any controlling and business proliferation analysis, and in charge of monitoring the Business Plan, Budget, Forecast execution and following up the investments
- Providing financial leadership to the Functional leaders of the BIOTECH Business Units and their leadership teams
- Decision support: Responsible for partnering with all functional teams of the BIOTECH Business Unit to help prioritise investment in line with strategy & business cases, including management of the BIOTECH Business Unit budget.
- Assisting senior resources in carrying out both the operational activities related to product cost management and estimation, verification, and revision
- Preparation of all presentations for key business and finance review meetings, monitoring of BIOTECH Business Unit performance through the analysis of monthly and annual KPIs
- Support for monthly accounting closing activities, collection and management of economic-financial data
- Supporting the management of Costing and Business Analysis activities. – Production cost analysis
- Inventory data analysis
- Assisting with periodic reporting in the context of Business Analysis and Operations Reporting.
- Investment & Benefits: Responsible for ensuring all cost & benefits reporting & forecasting is robust with strong financial control
- Persistence & drive to constantly drive the functional teams ownership of budgets and performance
- Proactive problem solving – being able to push to conclusion new issues where there is no current agreed process or solution
- Knowledge of Management Control and Industrial Accounting, including a solid understanding of production flows in industrial processes and the management of product structures.
- 3/4 years of experience in same role in medium-large companies, preferably in Chemical or Pharma Industry (manufacturing)
- Knowledge of data analysis approaches related to data preparation, processing, reporting, and data mining.
- Analytical skills, practicality, suitable interpersonal skills for the role, willingness to engage in continuous discussions with various team members, versatility, and alignment with company behaviors, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office: Excel (advanced)
- SAP and Hyperion knowledge a plus
We are looking for a candidate with a background in Management Engineering or with Bachelor Degree in Economics. Knowledge of industrial flows and industrial control processes and proficiency in English are considered a fundamental requirement.
Inside the Administration, Finance and Control Department, the Finance Business Partner will be the point of reference of the BIOTECH Business Unit, reporting operationally to the Head of the Biotech Business Unit and functionally to the Head of Group Finance Controlling
Location : Milan area, Capua/Caserta, Settimo Torinese
What we offer:
Autonomy and Responsibility: Choose, try, fail, and try again. Taking risks is the first step to making a difference.
Career Opportunities: Your results will drive your growth path.