Olon is an Italian company world leader in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) production, using synthetic and biological processes for Generic market as well as in Contract Development and Manufacturing (CDMO).
Headquartered in Rodano (Italy), Olon has 11 manufacturing facilities – 8 located in Italy, 1 in Spain, 1 in USA and 1 in India, all compliant with international requirements, and 3 branch offices.
In order to support and promote the Group’s growth and development process, we are looking for HSE Specialist to be involved in Rodano HSE team.
With us you will:
- Support the HSE Manager in facilitating the community and governmental interaction and the external reputation
- Support contractor environmental, health and safety requirements during construction phase and help test and evaluate environmental, health and safety performance according to design during project startup phase
- Support management of site impact assessments, operating permits and construction permits
- Support suitable training content and delivery mode, in line with global and regional requirements, conduct gap assessment to identify training needs, adjusting curriculum to reflect site specific needs and deliver training (81/08)
- Partner with key site or project leaders to integrate and operationalize environmental, health and safety programs and drive culture of safety, compliance and continuous improvement
Apply if you have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a Health and/or Safety sciences or technical related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in HSE field, with experience in chemicals or Pharmaceuticals Companies
- Kwowledge of Seveso Law (105/15) and safety emergencies management
- Confirmed ability to deliver processes effectively to optimize business resources
- Master Degree in Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering or equivalent technical Degree will be a plus
- Experience in Manufacturing Company and solid working knowledge of food safety industry practices and standards will be a plus
- Basic business acumen and the ability to partner and communicate effectively with business counterparts
- Proven communication skills to all organizational levels