Olon S.p.A. is an Italian company, a world leader in the production of active ingredients (APIs) for the general market and in CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing).
Olon has 11 production sites: 8 in Italy, 1 in Spain, 1 in the U.S. and 1 in India and 3 commercial subsidiaries.
As part of a process of growth and development of the Group, we are looking for:
Production workers with the following characteristics:
- Meets production objectives.
- Applies regulations on safety, health environment in the production department, major accident hazard prevention.
- Complies with GMP (good manufacturing practice) regulations.
- Independently operates equipment assigned to him/her.
- Specializes in the control and supervision of production equipment and machinery in the solvent-using synthesis, finishing, and micronization departments.
- Responsibility in monitoring production processes, operating parameters of machines and equipment by reporting any anomalies.
- Verifies the setup and operation of tools equipment or machinery.
- Checks product status during processing.
- Fills out all production batch and plant documentation according to current standards and procedures.
- Is responsible for cleaning and keeping work areas and department equipment tidy.
- Is responsible for reclaiming production equipment and related transfer lines
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses a chemical technician diploma.
- Has previous experience of at least 3 years in a similar role in departments of synthesis of active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Willingness to work 3 shifts
The profile is completed by predisposition to interpersonal relations, autonomy, operational, ability to manage activities subject to binding deadlines, organizational and problem solving skills, ability to manage stress.