Olon S.p.A. is an Italian company, a world leader in the production of active ingredients (APIs) for the general market and in CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing).
Olon has 11 production sites: 8 in Italy, 1 in Spain, 1 in the USA and 1 in India and 3 commercial subsidiaries.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance to be placed at the plant in Rodano (MI).
The resource will be placed within the Quality Unit and will report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Specifically, the resource will be responsible for the following activities:
- Drafting QA documentation and reporting
- Data collection and tabulation, as needed
- Supporting/editing procedures
- Verifying assigned APIs compliance to ensure proper release Verifying production and analytical batch records
- Managing changes, investigations, deviations or OOS related to assigned APIs
- Support in any product complaints
- Drafting of validation protocols/reports
- Customer contacts for QA aspects
- Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of computer tools
- Good knowledge of the office package
- Willingness to work in a team
- Accuracy and punctuality
- Good interpersonal skills